View Single Post
Old 2017-03-24, 4:20pm
Miata and Sunshine! Yay!

Thanks...it's sitting on top of my hood looking at me through the cracks. I will not throw it away. It's a reminder of what I can do. I didn't take a long time encasing, Dasi...I just took a long time making the bead. I encase like a Tasmanian devil! Whoosh! I'm glad to know about the other options as to what it could be. I'm going to try the different combinations and see what happens! These rods are thick! Big rods like CIM clear. Might just be Kugler. Also, I got a bunch (about a pound I'd guess) of clear stringer sized cane that is supposed to be Lauscha. I'm going to become a scientist and science the hell out of this! (Thank you, Matt Damon!)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Contributing member of the EPIC FLOUNCE thread 2013
Proud member of YOU PEOPLE thread.