View Single Post
Old 2011-03-05, 4:27am

Smile

I would recommend it to anyone who can make it! I've come for a majority of them since the 2nd event, and it literally changed my life! This is where I met Lucio Bubacco, became totally enchanged with his studio and work. My involvement with Murano has taken a course all it's own.

Giani Toso was a side presentor the year that Loren Stump was the primary featured artist. He is very charismatic and a joy to watch. He was in essence, the begining of the exodus of traditional Muranese glass artists who started to travel and take their knowlege to the greater world. This was back in the mid 70's. I know, I was at school at CCAC where Lipofski was department head there.

GO!! Attend this event. Nowhere will you get such a bargain for your money for a weekend event. It's easy to fly in on Friday morning, and out on Sunday night, if flying is an option.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.