View Single Post
Old 2013-11-04, 2:31pm

Me either til now! So weird huh? That is the conclusion Hayley Tsang Sather and I have come up with. I am going to try a base of messy clear with an encasement of sunburst to see if that will work with no breakage. Thank so much. Ugh! I know, you know it HAD to be the heart one that broke too! Grr

I wondered about that too, Julie. I did put that bead through some hell making it. Although the one I made in bright lime green is the same style and just fine. I also made a n XL one in black with ivory sides and that one was fine too. You know when I make the XL's I put them on the far right side and then start loading from the left side for the others. So I will make maybe 2 xl ones and then focus on smaller sizes. So the kiln would only be open long enough to put a focal in, then one another 40 minutes later. Hmm... Weird. Do you think coral is more sensitive to heat change? All corals or just Sunburst?

Here is the thread in the ISBG facebook page where we discussed this issue as well if you want to take a peek. https://www.facebook.com/groups/2262...=group_comment

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Genea Crivello
"Enlightened Art for the Awakened Soul"