View Single Post
Old 2012-02-21, 7:05pm
Storm Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekkie View Post
I'm not getting very good results and I know I'm doing something wrong. I wonder if I'm reducing too much as I tend to overdo everything. I just get a solid block of tan reduction that doesn't break up.

Any suggestions?
Someone else had this problem too. You know when I say "up to 25 seconds"? Well I guess depending on your set up it can take even longer. You can't over cook. Sometimes I keep cooking long after the break up for a minute or two so it's not possible to overdo it. My guess is that you aren't doing it enough.

What glass are you using?

Also, just an FYI to everyone, until you're comfortable with all the different techniques it's best to stick with the "This work best on" glass colors that I list.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.