Thread: My Bench
View Single Post
Old 2007-08-24, 12:20pm
William Hagy

Talking My Studio

~~~~CHECK OUT THE FURNACE PICS BELOW~~~~

I have been doing some moving things around in the studio and have started with my personal bench with a custom made stainless steel bench top.The other seven stations will be finished up soon with new s.steel bench tops as well.

Teaching Stations:

Students during class:

Top sections

Inside hood

Air Intake

Hard Line for Oxygen and Propane

Fuel Storage

Liquid Tank:OL 55 (there is room for three cylinders if needed)

The above ventilation is a speed controlled 5000cfm dual port exhaust individually controlled as for each 2500 cfm roof mount fan is directly routed to the top of the hood system with as little as 8'-10' of duct work to optimize outtake. The large black pipe 10" off the floor is propane and the copper pipe 10" above that is liquid oxygen both individually tapped for regulation on each of the 10 stations allowing the use and operation of several different types of burners from large to small.

I will be editing and updating the specs of the hoods,stations,hard line specs, outdoor fuel/O2 storage,etc....

~W~

-Just as promised......a little slow though here is a few updates to the studio.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

50mm & 40mm Herbert Arnold Zenit Burners,Carlisle cc/cc+/mini,Liquid O2.

Last edited by Norskiglass; 2008-08-09 at 12:19pm. Reason: Photo updates,etc..