View Single Post
Old 2010-01-20, 5:52pm
Booger #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTGlassProductions View Post
Hi there all Im new to this forum but wanted to join because it seems like a great place to meet and have discussions with some of my fellow lampworkers.

My first question is in regards to GTT and the new scorpion torch. Correct me if im wrong but Im guessing Kimberly works directly with the fellas at GTT. So, Kimberly I guess this question is for you I ordered a scorpion on the first of December of last year. I never got a confirmation to my order so I called GTT to make sure they got it. The secretary (cant recall her name at this moment) said that all my info for the order was in the computer and that Willy and Wally are working on it. She could not, however, tell me when it would be ready.

So my question is: how long does it normally take for people to get the torch after the order is put through...and also...why the long wait? Why would they put this cool new torch on the market and not have a supply for the demand? I really really REALLY want my torch already! Thanks so much for any info, its much appreciated! -Ben
Good question! Many of us got on the wait list last summer and everyone is still waiting! Any idea of when shipping will happen? All along we have heard maybe the middle of the month, or early next month and here it is 6+ months later and we are all still waiting. I would be happy to have a definitive shipping date even if it was several months away, but to be strung along month after month is beginning to get a little old

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.