View Single Post
Old 2012-02-26, 11:55am
Salt Box Beads

Quote:
Originally Posted by LynieG View Post
That is a great idea! I would need at least 2 maybe 3 for everything I have but the price is right! How are the pockets for getting things out of? Are they tight to reach into? Wonder how they would work for traveling as in fold up? I suppose it wouldn't be to hard to attach tape or something over the top of each pocket so they wouldn't spill? I do a lot of traveling back and forth to my moms and this looks like it would be compact enough so it wouldn't take up much room!
They are easy to get into but when you have to get out those last few jump rings you may try using long nosed pliers instead of your fingers. You could add strips of small velcro to close them up for travel, just don't roll them up too tight because earwires may bend or twist.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeevaaS View Post
This does look terrific!!!
Is this from Ross Dress for Less or another Ross store? And what are they actually designed to hold, jewelry or cosmetics?
Yep. from my local Ross Dress For Less They are traveling jewelry bags. Here is a picture of a very fancy one with zippers that belonged to my mother in law. The back is floral with no pockets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa View Post
I've had my eye on those at Marshalls, but they were 14 to 20. Will definitely be off to Ross, thanks!
Good Grief $20.00?! Save yourself some $$$ and a get new pair of shoes while you are there..LOL

Please share pics of what you do with these "new storage Units"
Attached Images