View Single Post
Old 2012-02-28, 9:14am
Salt Box Beads

Now that's what I'am talking about. So many ways to utilize these. Thanks for all of the other useful ideas and reasons why.
Look at all of the different pretty kinds you can get. Or maybe even create them yourself from picnic table plastic covers you can buy by the yard.

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=...sp=-1&sk=#x0y0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wowglass View Post
What a neat idea. And it can be hung up out of reach of cats! I have one in particular that likes to carry away little baggies of findings if I have stuff out working on a project.
Oh My! Now kitty can just bat at them in the unit. Or maybe you can hang a string with a ball on the hanger for kitty so boredom doesn't set in while you work??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glowbead View Post
I have a bird that flies off with things--including two-inch lampwork beads.
Yes they are little thieves. They won't give them back until they are through playing with them and by that time the bead could be ruined.

Quote:
Originally Posted by donia View Post
I've been considering looking for one of these for my pantry door to store the smaller things like sauce packets, mixes, samples, etc. I have one on the inside of my son's closet for his belts and misc. teenage boy stuff.
Great ideas. Hmm I MAY be going back to Ross. How funny, looks like they might be a having a run on hanging jewelry closet bags.