View Single Post
Old 2015-01-07, 6:36am
Jacqueline Parkes

Default Gemsinboom 60 Floral Lampwork Bead Recipes and BONUS how to

It appears I put this in the wrong folder last night.

I have a new tutorial available in my Etsy store, thank you!
www.etsy.com/shop/gemsinbloom

After spending over a year focusing on floral designs, I taught myself new techniques and many new bead recipes which I can share with you now. This tutorial has been a huge project which has literally taken months to complete.

I HIGHLY Recommend purchasing my tutorial Wild about Flowers if you have not already. This Ebook is intended as a companion tutorial to work with Wild about Flowers.

Tutorial includes:

1. Step by step, with text and clear photographs showing you how I create floral nugget beads.
2. 60 Full color floral recipes detailing the glasses used for the elements and the bead tools I used for the shapes.
3. A resource page listing where to purchase the glass and tools I use.
4. With the purchase of my tutorial you will have full rights to create as many beads using my tutorial , either for sale or your own personal use.
The tutorial is 79 pages and has 60 floral recipes.

There are no refunds for Ebooks.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.