View Single Post
Old 2015-03-05, 1:07pm
Senior Member | Jenelle

Ok - got it figured out! It has worked fine for peeps who have created an account before check out, but I also give an instant check out option where you do not have to have an account on our web site. Those are the ones slipping through the cracks, and to fix it I am making it necessary to create an account on our web site before check out. It really is to everyone's benefit in case you lose a file it will always be available to download again from your account. Thanks for hanging in there with me and thanks to those who have helped me figure out where we were missing something. BIG HUGs, happy bead making =-) (message me at beadsbot@gmail.com if you are missing files form the last couple of days with the name of the titles so I can email them to you, thanks!)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|