View Single Post
Old 2005-08-29, 12:39pm
Boldly going

I'm workin on it.

Over the last two days I made two nice implosion marbles. I took way over 100 pictures of the process.

Now I have to do the real work - select the best pictures, edit them, and do the narative. I'm hoping I can get this done within a few days but I have a couple real world crisis to deal with also.

In the meantime, check out this tutorial link. It's from Flow Magazine. You'll need Adobe Acrobat to view. This is the one that got me started. It shows how to do an implosion flower. Instead of flower petals you could also do dots.

http://www.theflowmagazine.com/v1i3.pdf

Many of life's failures are experienced by people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up. - Thomas Edison

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|