View Single Post
Old 2014-07-16, 5:01pm

Default Day at the Beach Tutorial

[IMG][/IMG]

The "Day at the Beach" Tutorial packet is complete! The E-book is a compilation of 14 Beach/Ocean Themed Designs – included in this booklet are step by step TEXT instructions for intermediate to advanced flameworkers, 1 high-quality color photograph of each completed focal, a sketch booklet containing of each design in a 5-step progression, and helpful tips. In addition, I include all Effetre names and numbers used throughout the tutorials. All of the glass referenced in this book is COE-104.

A few examples from the tutorial packet:

Example of sketch packet from the Spring Workshop:
[IMG][/IMG]

Why a printable sketch packet?

First, the packet illustrates the bead detail from start to finish. I wanted to give the reader a look into my world of glass design. I’m hoping the illustrations will help the reader become more adventurous and think outside the box. I suggest purchasing a set of colored pencils to experiment with the endless color options.

Second, I wanted to create an inexpensive booklet which includes a multitude of tutorials for intermediate to advanced students, who are unable to travel for classes/workshops. Also, I didn’t want to waste the readers time and their printer ink with instructions on “how to” create a simple round bead or press a lentil. I hope the innovative tutorial sketch concept is embraced by readers.

The packet is available via instant download through Etsy:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/dragonflylampworks

All the best,
Heather