View Single Post
Old 2011-10-17, 12:19am
Still makin' flowers...

Default New Macrame and Beads Tutorial - Shamballa Bracelet

I've had a lot of emails over the past few weeks asking about Shamballa bracelets, so I figured I'd better go ahead and write a tutorial about them while they were still trendy.

The "real" ones are inspired by Tibetan lore, but in the past year they have been worn by a lot of hip hop artists and have become immensely popular.

Here's my version - the "real" ones have less macrame and more beads, and I've never seen them done with lampwork (and why NOT?!), but I think you'll be able to adapt easily from the directions. The more beads they use, the less time they take to make, too!

This bracelet is super easy and the tutorial is for beginning beaders. I'm talking "I can cut some thread, but now what do I do with it" beginning level.

Its on my Etsy... 8 pages, $5.
http://www.etsy.com/listing/84039260...crame-bracelet
Attached Images

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
--NEW and Updated Beading Tutorials for all levels
!

Last edited by HannahRachel; 2011-10-18 at 6:40pm.