View Single Post
Old 2013-10-02, 10:55am
Mmmmm....Raku

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamper View Post
AGH, why did I wait so long to get this tutorial? Just got it and wow, I think I can manage a good portion of your lovely beads....what I mean is I have the glass, we'll see about the results...looking forward to trying.
Thank you so much, Linda! I can't wait to see your results. Be sure to post some pictures of your beads!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Nortel Minor with one Concentrator