View Single Post
Old 2013-05-31, 5:40pm
Flame Dames Rule!

I've had good results with Gotprint.net - do nice work with turnaround less than 2 weeks. Here's a price breakdown if you just want a few:

Postcards, 4.25x6", 14pt gloss coat with UV, Color front and B/W back, with an instant online proof:

250 cards = $35.25 plus shippng,
500 cards = $45.45 ditto.

Here's what I'm getting this year. I ordered 2000 cards for about $95+ shipping.
Attached Images

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sharon Peters
New Bead Display Stands Available - pm me!

Specializing in Critters and Puns and other Cool Stuff...