View Single Post
Old 2011-05-21, 12:18pm
Growing Edge Glass

Quote:
Originally Posted by killerbeedz1 View Post
Thanks for your info. I'm not drilling through beads, sheet glass for stained glass. Thanks for the info on the water. I'm an old stained glass girl from about 30 years back and have always used water to grind glass with my grinders. If you don't use water, you can see sparks and it will break your glass. Ask me how I know lol. Thanks for the reminder.

Patsy
Well I figured you knew about the water...but had to mention it anyway.
I drill thru flat glass, beach glass and my glass cabochons with the minimite and either just a diamond bit or diamond core bit...works great.
I knew you were asking about drilling thru sheet or some thickness of solid glass, not the beads.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-glass cabochons, clay pendants~~~
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-jewelry~~~
~~~