View Single Post
Old 2010-03-26, 10:51am
Obsessed Blogger

Default Encouraging Words.

I've been reading the updates on Conner from Tamara and watching the outpouring of support for the kiddos and families of Beads of Courage.

I get goosebumps, I tear up, and like Tamara said, I just feel dang proud to be a part of this community.

I've been reflecting on just where all this energy and passion comes from in me lately to do Beads of Courage work. I realized that I felt like one of those celebrities giving an acceptance speech..."It's because of all of you fans that I can keeping doing this..."

I'm not a celebrity nor do I have fans but that's how it feels when I hear comments and stories of how these beads are changing lives, giving hope, encouragement, perspective and so much much much more. It makes me want to do more.

It is so fulfilling to know that what we do, while usually a seemingly selfish field, can make a difference in others lives. Knowing that keeps me going and actually excited and enthused about the work.

So, that's my gratitude for today. With everything going on around me, the feelings I get from being involved with Beads of Courage gives me a boost. Thank you BOC for the opportunity(ies).

What about you?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
::
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.