View Single Post
Old 2011-12-17, 4:51am
I think I could be a bead

Here's what Hannah said in her convo. I don't think she'll mind me quoting her. Hi!

the beads with the most detail are my favorite. I have one with ity bitty peguns in it, I also have a bead with a small heart in it. I also like to feel calm when i hold them, i have a purple bead with swirls, it makes me calm and happy. Im sure teens would love skulls, but it seems like those are given to the little ones. I love flowers! i have 3 on my strand!
But my favorite are animal beads. I have only gotten the penguin one, but I really hope someday ill get a cat bead ( i have a roll poly fat cat that keeps me company at home when I'm sick-(arnie) i love him soooo much!)
also retro is back- 8o's 70's neon colors

i think if you put a note on the slip you turn in when you donate beads you could say you would like them to go to teens

hannah

ps
thanks for being supportive of teens. we are often over looked at children's hospitals things are just ALWAYs aimed at younger kids- there is no in-between
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.