View Single Post
Old 2012-02-28, 6:11pm

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
HI

my name is hannah
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

i am the culprit behind the etsy covos

i found this thread by spending Way to much time online when i should be studying for the ACT

(love all these faces
)

i made this acount so that i could respond to this thread
... and thank marcy again for the package

i am 16 and now have over 800 beads
and hopefully getting close to my purple heart

i am in the chronic/serious illness from a distance program

thank you so so so much for sharing your wonderful talents for this wonderful program!!!

it has helped me a lot

<3 hannah