View Single Post
Old 2013-09-26, 9:23pm
Glass Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmorphousDesigns View Post
I find them really fun to make, using mostly heat and gravity to move the glass. It's sort of meditative.
I don't really get it either but so what??!!.... Whatever makes the client happy... and I have fun trying to sculpt a realistic human torso, male or female.... What someone wants to project into/onto the piece is all them.... I'm just making a nice sculpture, as realistic as I can make it, as large as I can make it to push my limits. I appreciate the human form in all it's various shapes and sizes and it is very challenging... and if someone wants to buy it as a symbol of their new-found sexuality or embracing their adult "curvy" figure, all the more power to them and happy to help

I don't need to ask those questions or seek those answers... they aren't about "me"... it's about "their" journey and not mine

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.