View Single Post
Old 2008-12-02, 4:36pm
Maria B @ Indone6ix

Shari, I absolutely love your beads, but I've been contemplating buying your tuts, eventho I want them so bad, it's because you use silver glass and silver glass hate me! I haven't been able to rock them, not even Raku (actually once with Raku, but by accident ). I'm silver glass idiot. And it's killing me.

Is it possible to make something almost as beautiful (following your tuts) by using non silver glass?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.