View Single Post
Old 2014-02-03, 2:29pm

Hey everyone, I have been notified by some they are quite disappointed that the White Rose I use in the tutorial is no longer available. I have listed two alternatives above that produce very similar effects and are currently available. Also, you can use plain 'ol white or even ivory and get some very interesting results.

Part two of the tutorial will be available on Feb 14th and have 20+ pages of photos with different color combinations and how I produced them. It will be available for $5 for those that have already purchased Part One (I will email you a discount code)

This is my very first tutorial and I was really trying to do something different. My intention was to demonstrate a technique that I think is really cool and get others thinking about how they can use the technique with their own favorite colors. I see some of you have posted pictures and listed the alternates that you used THANK YOU!!

Stay tuned for Part Two on Valentines Day!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.