View Single Post
Old 2016-03-14, 9:25am
Wooohooo,GS!

Default Shells 101 NEW DVD from deb crowley! 3 shells, 2 full hours $37!

Hello all you dear folks!
I finally finished the first blown boro shell video/DVD, Shells 101 is here!
It covers 3 shells from start to finish, almost 2 hours of footage! It was a perfect angle to film in the studio, much better coverage and easy to follow steps to make these shells! It also has supply and tool lists for each project in a DVD format so you can click on any one of the 3 shells at any time. The shells are all made on a Bethlehem Bravo center fire (an Alpha) on a 20 LMP concentrator, even a beginning lampworker can make these shells!

The debut price for the new video is $30 plus $7 shipping in the USA. If you want to buy my Fish 101 DVD (also $30) or one for a friend, this $7 shipping charge is good for up to 3 DVDs with insurance in the USA!
Make payments with Paypal to deb@debcrowley.com and put Shells 101 in memo area. PLEASE pay as "goods" so I have your shipping address!

These will also be debuting in Las Vegas at the Glass Craft Expo, come say hi, grab a video of fish or shells and save shipping! Hope to see some of you there!
Hugs and happy melting! deb
Attached Images

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by deb c; 2016-03-16 at 10:35am.