View Single Post
Old 2012-05-24, 10:22am
Storm Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrimp View Post
If the items don't sell, can the seller just delete the old post and re-list it again without any infraction?
I really think some people are over thinking the rules. My opinion is that the infractions are for the more obvious offenses. Bumping threads in the Garage Sale area would be one. I really wouldn't be handing out infractions if someone did it once. I would probably just delete their bump and let them know why. Now if they continued to do it...that would be where infractions would come in.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.