View Single Post
Old 2012-08-14, 7:58pm

Smile

Yippee!! It's finally here! As much as I hate the preparations and planning of shows, it's always a great experience and a chance to get to meet new people and get feedback.

I'll be in booth 436, facing the Swarovski Lounge and just down the same isle as the Artisan Alley. Come visit and see my new micro fishie line... along with a few "mega" fish that somehow evolved in recent sittings.

This is a "group shot"...

This shows the contrast of size... insanely fun to play around! That "mega" fish makes my fingers look short and stumpy... and they are not, LOL.

In my foursome booth end, ( #'s 436 and 337) we also have Karen Ovington, Diane Tarullo and Terry Siebert. Come visit us Illinois folk.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Ofilia; 2012-08-15 at 9:50am.