View Single Post
Old 2013-11-03, 12:40am
Artistically Absorbed

I have used Bethlehem torches for 10 years, they all have a blue flame, no orange...or at least on my BBB and the Alpha, maybe you should have the torch serviced if the flame is orange, I have never heard of that. I can work Boro on the Alpha, fairly small so far, but I haven't turned up the concentrators yet to higher LPM. I have two M-15s I run with it. I use a lower LPM for soft glass. The thing I like about Bethlehem, and this could be true for others too, I'm not sure, but they can handle higher PSI, 20 is absolute max according to Bethlehem, I have never pushed any that far... but it handles 15 like a champ. I love Bethlehem torches!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Believe in Yourself and Anything is Possible!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
SRA Artist A64