View Single Post
Old 2013-12-06, 8:15am
ManBearPig

Quote:
Originally Posted by bepnewt View Post
My company's new web site gets unveiled to the employees today - in fact, in 29 minutes. I've been working on it for a month and a half or so amidst all my other projects. It should go live on the web next week. Our current web site is bad - I mean, real bad. I used the Way Back Machine once and I think it looked the same back to around 2003. And it was bad then.

I didn't design it, I just developed it - Anytime I try to design a web site it looks horrible. That's why creative people exist! I don't have a creative bone in my body.

-BEP
Our new site launched this past week. I started working on it in May. May of 2012. It's tough playing the corporate game...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.