View Single Post
Old 2014-11-12, 5:19pm

Question confused

hello and thank you for your blog its opened my eyes on alot of the stuff P*^^%$% is doing to small time sellers. my question to you is if i can use the title Pandora's Box this is my store name and not because of the Trademark store Pandora i have always been interested in GREEK MYTHOLOGY not counterfeit. is it legal to constantly take down my listings with the name "Pandora's Box" even tho all my jewelry is handcrafted and is stated that in all my listings please help im at my wits end with these ppl and im getting ready to get my lawyers involved because like you i did not know it was not ok to put just pandora as my title listing and had 200 listings taken down a day after i posted them. after that i decided to put pandora's box since i didnt think that was a problem now a year later with no problems through the year i woke up this morning to find 20 of my most viewed listings had been taken down when i had no problem for a whole year. idk what their deal is.if my listings where so wrong then why did they only target my most viewed and most watched items. i just dont want to have to bring lawyers in the mix if its not needed so tell me if you know is it ok that pandora takes down my listings title Pandora's Box and handmade as description. or are they just trying to find anyway to make small time sellers not be able to make it?