View Single Post
Old 2008-04-03, 7:28am

Ha, you are funny. I'm down to one kid
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I use very little silver glass. I don't like the silvers or dichros overdone. Just bits for accents. I really only use silver glasses for froggies so I probably have enough to last me three lifetimes! I'm selling off my Bullseye (in the Garage Sale if anyone is interested). I just don't want to learn a whole new color scheme, and figure out cane and what color does what and so on, and so on and it doesn't flow like 104.

Quote:
But it's hard when you have to decide between keeping the kids or hawking them to buy expensive glass!

And it's hard when you have to decide between treating yourself to an expensive glass or doing whatever financially responsible thing you SHOULD do instead. I also wish the prices would come down.

I see both sides...

Sue

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.