View Single Post
Old 2008-04-04, 7:12pm
Who me?

Quote:
I think maybe this has more to do with frustration at not being able to afford the glass you'd like? And I can understand that.
Not exactly - I have a full time job. Beadmaking is not my total income although I do pretty well at it. As I said, my concern is the same as for the rising costs of everything else from bread to property taxes - a little increase here and a little increase there and before you know it - boom, you really can't afford it an more.

Quote:
I LOVE silvered glass but haven't bought any in so long, I can't remember when it was. I savor the rods I have left and use them sparingly. I'm not joking, I was still using the first 1/4 pound of Kronos I bought way back from DH right before everyone "discovered it". I shared a rod with Julz, JC and Jude when I was invited for a play date back in ... was it 2006? They tried it out and then went and got the laptop to check out the website to see if any was available.
I made it last that long.
Yeah I still have some of that Kronos too.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.