Thread: Presses
View Single Post
Old 2005-06-12, 1:41pm
Formerly Travelin'gal

I have the pastille press and the shape is really popular. I am not sure I would get it and the tab. I have used the tab and like it, but would prefer to have more variation of shapes to offer. I currently have 5 presses and two that are sorta on lone. I guess the next one I would get is a Xlg lentil, cause I love the large focals it produces. After that I would probably get the emerald cut.

Currently I have access to the diamond, pillow, pastille, tile, bead squeeze, princess, and faceted stop sign.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~
~
~
~
~