View Single Post
Old 2010-10-28, 8:07am

holy cow, Frank, I feel like I just ran a mile and have blisters on my eyes. You need to work a little on your presentation. When you do different images of one object such as a marble, they could be consolidated into one file, front, side and back. That way you can fit a whole bunch more info into one post instead of making me scroll half way to Germany. Also, some objects can be very well described in one shot, maybe play around with your camera angle a little. On that anal probe, for example, you could get all the information into one shot.
Please do it, not only to help me avoid injuring my eyes, but also for your own benefit, because people will be more likely not to just scroll through your stuff and only glance quickly.

On a different subject, I'm really impressed with he way you've been progressing. I don't think you should be so harsh on yourself about the vortex, practice till you get your terminations perfect, but after that, I would go back to playing around a little with what interesting things you can do with terminations. Your bowls are starting to look really cool, too. I especially dig that little skull. And your Kreisel looks very balanced. You know if you make a perfect little egg in glass, you can spin it like a Kreisel on its pointy end. Try it sometime, it looks weird.

I've attached some images below as suggestions on how to present your work in a somewhat more eye pleasing way.
Keep torchin', mate, Uebung macht den Meister!

(those polar bears are the pawns on the white side of a chess set I made in Aug/Sept)
Attached Images

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Running a
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
by Miema on LPG and oxy bottles and a GTT Mirage.

Last edited by wickedglass; 2010-10-28 at 8:09am.