View Single Post
Old 2010-12-06, 4:54pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmkcpa View Post
Say, Effemess in post #11 - that necklace is really beautiful. Just goes to show that you do not need all the 'fancy difficult stuff' to make something really nice.
Thank you - I don't have the ability yet to make really fancy, difficult stuff - but I took my necklace to two fairs one on Saturday and the other on Sunday - didn't sell it, but loads of compliments at the second fair.. and I also sold two of my boro implosion pendants and three boro necklaces (along with a lot of soft glass necklaces). It was quite interesting really, I've only ever sold boro beads to jewellery makers, never made my own up into jewellery, because I thought that the great unwashed wouldn't understand the difference... Well - I put a good price on my boro necklaces and each person who bought one just homed in on them in an instance, took them off their stands and said, "this one please" - which is really unusual - and no, they didn't know they were boro, but obviously something about them caught their eye.... verrrry interesting

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.