Thread: My studio
View Single Post
Old 2013-12-28, 6:25pm

Hi Betsy,

Thanks for the nice words about my studio. I love this space so much and I know how lucky I am to have this studio in my house.

My rod storage unit is very simple to make and not very expensive. I made a rectangular box out of pine planks that I had glued together in my wookworking shop, but any wooden box or crate could work. I then bought some central vacuum pipes at the home hardware store (approx. $7 for 12 feet long plastic pipes) and cut them in sections of approximately 10 inches long each to create the tubes. I cut one end of each tube on an angle so it makes it easier to have access to the glass.

I could send you or post a picture of the glass storage unit if you wish. Just let me know.

Lyne

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My etsy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Facebook page

Last edited by songe; 2013-12-29 at 8:56am.