Thread: Viking Knit
View Single Post
Old 2009-01-22, 10:02pm

I looked at the "mini-tutorial" more closely and I see part of the problem. Those photos show the very first round of stitches being made by making a new stitch on the loop itself, then successive rounds of stitches are made by making loops around the base of a stitch, the characteristic of this technique. This is confusing without plenty of accompanying text, explaining what is going on!

I have pulled a few photos from my tutorial which may clarify how to do the single knit stitch. The red arrow points to the base of a stitch. You'll be making a loop around this "X". Hope this helps!
Attached Images

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.