View Single Post
Old 2006-09-15, 8:16am

Teresa - So you recognize the sign, huh? I just couldn't resist putting that somewhere in the studio. I used to have a wall clock hanging there, but it lost out to the Pyrormaniac at Play sign. Very limited wall space left, so something had to go, and the clock lost out.

Mark - THANKS!!!

B - The blowers that I got from Grainger were only open for ducting on one side. I know the type you're talking about, and the ones I bought aren't that style, but thanks for asking.

Karen - the metal storage units I have could probably be filled to capacity and not buckle. Those things are REALLY sturdy. As for the shoe organizer from Home Depot, I noticed that the bottom is starting to sag ever so slightly, so I probably won't put much more glass in it. Since I don't work in boro, I don't have many 20" rods. I have one small box of boro, which is sitting on top of one of my blue storage units, but what I'd worry about with the 20" rods is the ends sticking out really far. I've nicked myself a couple of times (not badly) on longer rods, and my rods are only 12" - 13" long.

Becky