Thread: Devardi cracks
View Single Post
Old 2009-11-17, 4:55pm
I fart diamonds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalera View Post
I didn't anything against Devardi in this thread. I just sincerely seconded Squid's (tongue in cheek) statement about BE being a more reliably trouble-free glass, albeit one with a higher price tag. That is all, but then I found myself feeling that I needed to defend BE.

And then I suggested that possibly upping the annealing temp might help the OP with Devardi as well as with the cracking issue Squid had with BE.
I know you weren't attacking Devardi and I wasn't referring to you or anyone else in this thread specifically. I was speaking in general terms. (and I know Squidly was being funny, hence the stick pokey smiley.) Honestly, you really don't need to defend BE. They're a top of the line company and their reputation and quality speaks for itself. If i hadn't fallen so deeply in love with Uroboros Black, I'd be a BE groupie, too.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by shawnette; 2009-11-17 at 4:57pm.