Thread: Devardi cracks
View Single Post
Old 2009-11-20, 10:30am

Quote:
Originally Posted by andreajane View Post
Absolutely not, and I mean that in equal seriousness. "Works at least half as well" as a general standard is completely unacceptable to me.

Yes, if I liked it I would respond saying I liked it, and saying why. Hopefully I'd stop there.

I've never used Bullseye.

I don't want to have to coddle glass when I use it. To me that's different than figuring out HOW to use it.

Andrea
1) completely fair. Everyone has their willingness level to do things.

2) imagine you do say you like it and why, and the other people-who have never even seen said product-keep on going, and then more folks with that mindset appear saying similar, negative things. You still really like the product, and are concerned-because it happens, especially on these forums-that the group of non users will drown out the lesser known supporters. Can you see some of the lesser knowns taking similar tactics to the more well knowns? Plus, there is some back story here-not in the posts present. nastiness from both sides, in all honesty.

3) If you don't want to coddle glass, Bullseye is your buddy Most COE 104 users who try it just love it since it's not so persnickety.