View Single Post
Old 2009-04-16, 8:10am
Forever Grateful Beads

Hi everyone! I thought this would be a good place to post this (I'll make a note on my website too).

I've had a couple of e-mail glitches lately, and want to give everyone a heads up on what to expect when you buy my tutorial.

If you buy it from my website: As soon as you pay for it (in Pay Pal), it should automatically forward you to the tutorial. If you buy it from my website and you do not receive it right away, contact me immediately/PM me here.

If you purchase it through Etsy: I have to send it to you the traditional way. Please give me a couple of hours, but I try to send it within minutes (I check my e-mail often unless I'm away). If you buy the tutorial from Etsy and you don't receive it within an hour or two, contact me immediately/PM me here.

Like I said, I've had a couple e-mail glitches and people have waited a day or two for their tutorials, when I thought they were sent and taken care of.

I'm VERY thankful for LE's PM system because it is a sure-fire way to be able to get in touch with one another.

So, long story short - when you buy my tutorial, you should not have to wait a day to receive it, so let me know. I want you to have it ASAP!!!!

Thanks a bunch,
Amy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.