View Single Post
Old 2016-03-13, 1:19pm
Storm Queen

She could also look at her email history if it goes back that far because her Etsy shop tutorial description says she manually emailed the PDF link.

"I'm very happy offer an online, html version (which includes a link to the PDF format if you prefer that) of my "Rainbow Petal Bead" Tutorial. For $11.95, you will receive step-by-step instructions (with color photos) on how to build this hypnotizing, multi-dimensional bead.

I will manually send you a link to the tutorial after I receive notice of your order and payment. Please allow for different time zones, etc. I will send it as soon as possible - usually within minutes!"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.