View Single Post
Old 2016-03-14, 1:29pm
Forever Grateful Beads

Hi Everyone! What a disaster! Let me tell you what happened. We went to the coast for my husband's birthday (where there is very limited wifi/cell service) and I only brought my cell. I was able to receive mail, but that was about it (tried to post on LE but it kept timing out). Anyway, I told my husband that people were having a hard time accessing the tutorial and he says, "Oh no, I think I turned that server off!" We were tried to see if we could get at it another way, but we couldn't.

Anyway, it's all good now. My sincere apologies for making you wait. I know how frustrating that can be, especially when you're excited to try something!

Please let me know if you have any questions, etc. I've learned a lesson this weekend: make sure I can access the tutorial wherever I may go!

Thanks a bunch!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.