View Single Post
Old 2015-08-02, 10:49am
Formerly "HillyBeads"

I have always used a space heater by the back of my legs (I torch standing), and I got a tall quartz heater last year which works WAY better at keeping me warm than the little box heater with a fan did. I heated the shedio up in advance and worked until the temp got down to about 40, then my fingers didn't work well anymore. So I would go inside and warm my hands while the heat ran to get the space heated up again, and repeat, all day long during winter (I have to work since this is how I make my living).

We moved recently, and I have a new shedio space, so I set it up with makeup air ducting coming in under the bench. I just got it set up, so I don't know how it will perform during the winter. Fingers crossed! I do know that during the recent hot spell, the studio stayed just as hot after I ran the vent system as it had been before, so it seems to work to keep the heat in.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.