View Single Post
Old 2012-03-25, 10:23am
ScrapSurfGlassPaddleSew

Lorraine - Planning one of these is an amazing combination of stressful and fun, isn't it? My barn is sitting on the dealer's lot, going to be delivered sometime this week if I can get the building permit sorted tomorrow - having the shed show up 3 weeks early messed my schedule ALL up!

I'm with Paul on the rolling cart for your kiln - it lets you get it out of the way if you're not using it, and also lets you "park" it when not in use in a place that might not be suitable when it's running.

I couldn't torch if my back WASN'T to the door - I really need a dark background to be able to see what I'm doing, plus I'm easily distracted (and not just by shiny objects) - I can just see myself now. SQUIRREL! and the hand is in the flame....

It's going to be so much fun watching our 2 projects side by side!

PS - I assume from your flood rating that you have humidity issues. When you look at insulating check out "stone wool" - it's supposed to resist mold, mildew, and vermin. All a VERY good thing in my mind...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
L-111

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.