View Single Post
Old 2019-01-26, 11:54am

Hi ya Eileen!! Thanks so much for the support... hard decision to make when you loooove lampworking. Yea, i’ll be seeing them tomorrow and will let them know i’m done. When i re read all the stuff going back and forth.. it was so obvious. It was just difficult the other day as i had just started working the silver laden glass.. which has been hard for me for years!! So i got to work the DH iaso... and OMG it is SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Thats the first time I got beautiful results from silver glass!!! But i think that if you work in any room with either chemicals, or gasses, or paint etc..being in a room with no ventilation is just dumb. But i was so hooked on the iaso. Honestly it’s truly beautiful but certainly NOT the cause of how I was feeling.. that was the small room wit no ventilation...duh....but if you have a great set up... and work soft glass 104coe... omg DH is stunnnnnnnning..i hope if you havent tried it, you might want to, the reactions are gorgeous...and I am NOT going back to THAT studio.. almost talked myself back into it... lol..but I surely will keep you posted, and let me know if you hav ever worked the DH...so so stunning!!!