View Single Post
Old 2019-05-14, 2:30pm
Phill

There is a reason that your machines are crapping out on you and since these things are designed as medical equipment trying to work around the pressure sensor systems on both machines will likely take a ton more effort that finding the problems and fixing them.

Have you replaced the 3 filters?
There is a large sponge like one to keep the cat hair out of and then a pretty tiny hole one kind of like paper filter on a vacuum cleaner bag.

There is also often one that looks kind of like a gasoline fuel filter that is located just before the oxygen goes to the output port on the panel.
This one is a biologic filter that prevents bacteria from being sent to the sick patient.

Salt City Glass once had kits for various models of oxygen concentrators with all the filters you need.

These things are built like tanks but they do need filters changed once a year for medical use but at least every 5 or 10 years for lampworking.

Thee is a lot of information about oxycons here in the 'safety', 'studio' and other threads.

Try using the search function for your brand or your symptoms.

I am sure I have seen a question or 3 about similar problems here some where and if I weren't running on 4 hours sleep in the last 36 hours I would try to hunt some up for you but my brain not really worky right now.