View Single Post
Old 2014-01-18, 6:27pm

Default Respironics Ultrafill Whats Up

About 3 months ago i acquired a brand spankin new Respironics Ultrafill in hopes of using it in my set up. From what i understand this is a great compressor, and i got a great deal via craigslist. This machine has 7 hours on it. However, i did not receive a bottle with it.

Problem: I do not have the nipple fitting to make the whip. It is not as easy to get as the homefill nipple. Damn near impossible.

Problem: When the shell is cracked open to look inside, the female fitting is very different from the home fill, no threads. It almost seems "Glassblower Proof"

I sent this unit to Extreme Oxygen be worked on, worst mistake ever. They kept it in their shop for 2 months and never touched it.

I just received it back from them, and i am on the hunt again to make this thing work.

From what i understand, this is a very new model unit. There isnt much info out there, but any would be greatly appreciated.

It is also for sale, ive spent too much time and its tying up funds. I would honestly much rather make it work though.
Any info on how to make it work, or reasonable offers are accepted..

Thanks for looking!