View Single Post
Old 2008-08-29, 10:47am
Glass-aholic

just my two sense....

if you go to a restaurant and have the best chicken in the world and you did not ask for the recipe and went home and made it, and liked it and wrote down your recipe for it, and then used it on a regular basis is that stealing? you don't know for sure if it is the same, but because of your skill level it is pretty damn close....

Now say that you have an opportunity to open a restaurant. The restaurant that you first had the chicken at has gone out of business. Do you hesitate to put your recipe on the menu???? remember you have only ever tasted their original recipe, and there is no way to know for sure that it is the same or not. The recipe IS yours. Replicated yes, the same, probably not in technical terms, the same outcome, basically yes. do people buy it? Yes, and they may even compare it to the original, and be happy that it is so tasty and good.

ok thats it..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

hand dyed silk ribbons in many colors!
WASHERS & TOPPERS - layering components for interchangeable glass topper and to use in other jewelry/metalwork.:

Last edited by jaci; 2008-08-29 at 10:50am. Reason: Laughing on the inside.. I guess I already posted... and still have the same opinion :lol: