View Single Post
Old 2005-12-28, 3:52am
Goddess

Thanks guys, I'm glad you found it helpful! With the gold leaf, you do burnish it on just like any other metal, you don't need to completely cover the bead with gold though, you can just use a few pieces here and there. When you burn it in, just don't burn it in all the way.

I have a question for you guys now. Did you find it hard to read the tutorial, or any other part of my site with the background color I used? I just redid the site and it looks fine on my monitor but I have heard that it is hard to read. I am just wondering if others also found it hard to read?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.