Thread: Devardi cracks
View Single Post
Old 2009-11-20, 4:50pm

Wow, talk about the pot calling the kettle black. Jack, as I said before, people are allowed to post where and when they see fit, that includes me.

With regard to pricing, a long time ago I determined that each bead I make costs me less than $5 plus my hourly wage. I don't care if I use gold leaf or the BE lustres or whatever, my bead is never going to cost me more than $5. Of course if I wanted to figure in all my torches, kilns, tools, generator, education, practice, etc., etc., I think I would have to value each bead at $500 each. lol I determine the price of each bead according to how much I like it.

"It is easier to perceive error than to find truth, for the former lies on the surface and is easily seen, while the latter lies in the depth, where few are willing to search for it." Johann Wolfgang Von Goeth

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Blog
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.