Thread: Pipe tutorials
View Single Post
Old 2012-04-18, 7:52am

I've been laughed at by many, many shop owners that only want to sell cheap Chinese crap. Oddly, they usually ask me what I sell my crack and meth pipes for, then I just walk out. Probably twenty to one shop that buys from me. I find that shops that have the headier pieces are more likely to have a "local" section. They are usually more respectful to artists also. Luckily I live in a large city with thousands of shops.

James, find out if for that $300 you can come back for clarification on any issues you encounter with the techniques they teach you. If so get that $300. You produce a product that has an established market. Get out there an hustle. I started out setting up tables at bars and what not early on. Anywhere that heads hung out. Most turned me away, but it was worth it when it happened. My pipes were wonkier than yours at that point, so I know you can make some money. I paid my mentor, and it was well worth it. No tutorial will ever improve your technique like working with another artist will, especially if they are more advanced. Time to show us your war face son.

Queen, at what stage do your pieces crack? Are you garaging between steps? If so, what temp? I'd love to see some of your pipes.